Wall cladding manufactured from durable COLORBOND® steel is a cost effective, thermally efficient and attractive design alternative to traditional walls.
- Available in both single sheet form and insulated panel form.
- A wide range of colour choices and cladding profiles to give building designers and owners creative freedom while meeting building code requirements.
- Meets all relevant Australian Standards (AS1397 and AS2728).
- Backed by BlueScope Steel warranties to support your reputation.
A Thermally Efficient home wall cladding Choice
- In summer because of its relatively low thermal mass, steel cladding cools down quickly when not in direct sunlight.
- Lighter colours - and there’s plenty to choose from in the COLORBOND® steel range - will remain cooler in direct sunlight.
- In winter, the same steel walling, properly insulated, helps keep heat inside the building.
- Prefinished insulated wall panels made from COLORBOND® steel are especially valued for their thermal performance in Australian homes. These panels typically comprise a core of either expanded polystyrene or polyurethane sandwiched between two sheets of COLORBOND® steel. They are available in a range of colours, thicknesses and R-values.
We can also supply reliable and qualified installers so you can rest assured your wall cladding is installed correctly and of quality workmanship.